I am sorry that I have been so bad about keeping up this blog. I have been going through a major life transition, which has left me little time for writing. Also, I am going out of the country for six weeks, and I won't be able to blog again until the second week of May. Once I return, I hope to get on a weekly or biweekly posting schedule.
In any case, I thought I would take this time to ask anyone for feedback about what to write about next. Some options include...
1) My Political Theology/Philosophy (which I started over a month ago but haven't finished)
2) Why I Believe in Christianity
3) Biblical, Theological, Philosophical, and Practical Arguments for Pacifism
4) Submitting to Scripture without Buying into Infallibility
5) A Different Way to Think of the Death and Life of Jesus (navigating through atonement theories)
Let me know what you think! If I get multiple votes in one direction, that's what I'll address when I come back.